Here are some links related to B16’s resignation and the new Francis I (F1):
- Gay sex rings, ‘The Filth’ corrupting the Vatican…and why the Pope REALLY quit from Daily Mail
- Can the first pontiff born outside Europe for 1,300 years clean up his troubled church? Argentinian Pope, 76, is named Francis I from Daily Mail. The “humble” Pope made this first tweet after his election:
‘Perhaps a little humility in saying I am simply representative of God on Earth, just as God is representative of me in Heaven.’
- Pope Francis Coat Of Arms Explained from Before It’s News
- SISTINE THIRTEEN: PROPHECY AND THE CARDINAL OF DEATH from Ground Zero Media
- Francis I: The ‘End of the World’ Pope from RT. A reader left the following comment on this post:
Anonymous user 21.03.2013 00:17
CATHOLICS AND ORTHODOX WILL REUNITE. WE WILL CRUSH THE JEWS AND PROTESTANT HERETICS.
- Pope Francis ‘dismissed Anglican branch as quite unnecessary’ from The Telegraph. Quote:
The Vatican also signalled yesterday that Pope Francis would build on efforts of his predecessors towards eventual unity between the two churches, which have been separate since the reformation.
- Why the First Jesuit Pope Could Signify the “New Evangelization” of Christians from Stand Up For The Truth!
- The Re-Evangelization of Rome?? from Defending Contending